Friday, September 4, 2009

DESTROOOOOYYYY!!!

Today's show is brought to you by Mme Easy. I was looking for some punk bands that weren't necessarily the ones the critics liked (you know who I mean: the Buzzcocks, the Clash etc.) but the ones the average punk dude liked to slam dance to. It turns out Mme Easy was one such average punk dudette! Here's a selection she made:

Here's what she had to say about the Exploited: "WHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH"



Apparently the following song by the Subhumans formed Mme Easy's views on religion:



Alright, I actually like and approve of the following song:



Mme Easy kept trying to convince me that GBH has some awesome songs. We went through plenty of videos, and the songs all sounded the same to me. As I'm typing this, she is still looking for that elusive interesting song. But I think I'll just end the show here. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment